Mobile banking is a service provided by a bank or other financial institution that allows its customers to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Mobile banking is usually available on a 24-hour basis. Some financial institutions have restrictions on which accounts may be accessed through mobile banking, as well as a limit on the amount that can be transacted. Mobile banking is dependent on the availability of an internet or data connection to the mobile device.
> Mobile Banking Registration Process
For Mobile Banking Operation Bank has generated a Mobile Banking Registration Form , which is mandatory for using the mobile banking app.
- First Customer fill up the Registration Form.
- After completing the Registration process, download the Samarth Mobile Banking App from Google Play Store.
- For Registration customer requires Customer ID / User ID ( user ID is self Defined Username , if customer not knows Customer ID he will give any username for login process )
- In registration process customer want to set 2 MPINS which is Numeric ( 6 characters )
- Login MPIN ( login password ) – which is used for Login process
- Transaction MPIN (Transaction password ) – which is used while doing transaction conformation
- Through Mobile banking Application we can do same bank Fund transfer , NEFT , IMPS ( 24*7 ) , Cheque book request , Account statement view